Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

My bLoG

I have always been thinking to set up my blog but just do not have the time to do so (Nah! Just an excuse). Some of my worries are how to manage my blog, what to write and must I write in very good English. I come across many blogs with great themes, beautiful photos and very well-written posts. They must have spent a lot of time and effort to put up such awesome blogs which I do not think I can do so.

Not until recently that I take up an internet marketing course and it interests me to set up my blog which I may earn extra income with minimal start-up. Hopefully, I can apply what I have learned and put to use practically. Anyway, whether I earn those extra bucks or not, it does not matter. If it does, it is a bonus to me :)

I just like to share my posts on good food and new eateries, be it locally or overseas; and not necessarily expensive ones. Besides treating myself with yummylicious food, I enjoy very much in traveling and shall share my travelogue in my blog. Sometimes I also indulge in "retail therapy" (shopping or "kaimono" in Japanese) ~ my way to de-stress but can be costly ~ hehe! I may show you some of my latest buys and reviews.

It may be a little late to get into blogging but at least, I have now created my new blog and share my first post with you ~ Delighted! ~

I will definitely squeeze out more time and make an effort to write and post often.

No comments:

Post a Comment