Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

nEw yEaR eVe hOPpInG fEaSt (1)

Happy New Year to All fireworks smiley Hope you had a great time during this festive season. Have you made any resolution for Year 2012?  There are too many in my list and I hope that I can realise a few resolutions and one of which is aiming to keep fit Exercise Smilie and not hitting on more kilos :(  It may be difficult but I will try to be more discipline.Please

Well, let's return to my today's post on my New Year eve's feast with my colleagues.  We had our lunch at  Brussels Sprouts, Robertson Quay.  It was a cosy Belgian bar and bistro where you could choose to dine inside the restaurant or alfresco dining.  That day, the weather was hot and sunny; and there was no aircon in the restaurant but luckily, we had our icy cold Hoegaarden and root beer to quench our thirst and made us feel cooler


Open concept with a bar counter in the centre of the bistro. We sat on high cane chairs and tables which I don't really like sitting on it. Perhaps I'm too short11..haha!


Cute beverage coasters


King Crabscrabs on Toast ~ yummylicious!


MushroomsMushroomson Toast


Free refill of fries with every mussels or clams mealfrench fries


VIN BLANC ~ mussels cooked in white wine, butter, celery, onion, parsley



Heart of Butter Lettuce with Belgian Endive, Tomatoes and Hazel Nuts


After filling up our empty stomachs, we continued our celebration at the karaoke and sang till our hearts out.
group smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment